Timba Games is the largest game development studio in Medellin. We are passionate about
making games and always looking to find talented individuals to join us.
We are looking for a Senior network gameplay programmer (PC initially, Mobile ancillary) to lead
network play for a game that is currently in development. We’re looking for a deeply
experienced senior to lead and improve the knowledge of his team to reach the milestones
assigned. This seasoned network gameplay programmer should be comfortable working with
Unity game engine.
This is a remote position.
● Work with all the development areas to establish the core gameplay and network
systems of the game
● Coordinate the schedule programming priorities with the project director, CTO and
● Prototype and develop systems for gameplay quickly to use as reference.
● Interface with the game server team to implement gameplay and player systems.
● Reviews and provides feedback on gameplay and network systems to his team.
● Knowledge of animation, physics and gameplay code in general.
● Fluid english. Written and spoken.
● Experience in different types of networked games. (Online multiplayer videogame
● Experience with interfacing with realtime network systems like Photon, Netcode for
Gameobjects, Dark Rift, Mirror, Fish-net, etc.
● At least 5 years programming experience.
● Have production and technology experience that produced a shipped title on PC, current
console or mobile platforms.
● Experience on commercial game engines such as Unity and Unreal. (Unreal experience
a bonus, not initial focus)
● Experience working in game production pipelines, establishing tools and development.
(asset pipeline, exporters, etc.)
● Able to fill in the gaps in game design specs
Qualifying candidates should expect to go through a technical interview process. Send us your CV and Portfolio to Talento@timba.co
Timba Games offers competitive salaries, benefits, and a great culture. Qualified candidates irrespective of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status, and disability are encouraged to apply.